Montserrat private guided tour from Barcelona
Montserrat half day tour out of town, with comfotrtable, private bus transportation is one of the most popular tours from Barcelona, covered in merely 4 or 5 hours and you be back in town for a late lunch.
A historical monastery perched on top of a spectacular rocky mountain, where still nowadays lives a community of Benedictine monks and a renowned boys choir – one of the oldest in Europe.
Montserrat is notable for enshrining the image of the Black Madonna, Virgin of Montserrat called by locals La Moreneta. The monastery was founded in the 11th century and rebuilt between the 19th and 20th centuries, and still functions to this day, with over 70 monks.
Find out stories and legends related to this amazing jagged mountain, emblematic for Catalan people and important for pilgrims from all around the world.
With our Montserrat tour from Barcelona, you won’t just be taken to Montserrat in a comfortable bus, car or minivan, but your guide will take you for travel to the past of this place.
Tours are possible for small and bigger groups.
The tour includes:
- English – speaking guide,
- Pick up from Barcelona meeting point at the city center,
- Guided visit of the basilica with Black Madonna statue,
- A boy choir concert, a great attraction for visitors (depending on the day and time of the visit, this option is not always available. Please ask the guide before booking the tour),
- A short chill out walk around the area, very easy, suitable for people of all ages,
- Return to Barcelona in private bus,
To reserve please let us know what days are you staying in Barcelona and how many persons are interested in tour and we will send you a personal offer, which best suite you.
Sent an email to: email@example.com